Sunday, April 26, 2009



Finally, I'm back on the blog...




Here is a blinkie of a great stamp class that I have been doing. It is called UStamp Spring 09. The fourth of its kind. I just love the projects they post. They are clever, stylish and very cute. All projects come with instructions and many with accompanying videos. These are designed using Stampin' Up! products that are simply excellent quality and value. You should have a look. Here is a link to the UStamp blog: www.ustamp.blogspot.com







Yay! I did it! I'm still learning about this blogging stuff which is why I haven't posted that many. Let me try some more.

This is a card that I made for a friend's little girl's first birthday. My friend had a colour theme of pink and yellow and I wanted to make a card to go with it.

The main stamp set is All in the Family with Family Favourites and It's Your Birthday (now retired) to accompany. Card stock is Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and So Saffron.

Hope you have a lovely day and I'll check back in soon.
Kerry



No comments: